Chiropractic Neurology and Rehabilitation in Battle Creek, MI
Innovative Techniques for Amazing Results
In conjunction with other orthopedic and functional neurologists worldwide, Dr. Beau Doubleday is able to provide unique and powerful new ways of healing.
Here’s what some of his colleagues have to say about the techniques developed and use by the FNOR™ organization.
Practicing for over 10 years, Dr. Beau Doubleday is one of the most well-certified chiropractors in Michigan.
- Functional Neuro-Orthopedic Rehabilitation (FNOR™) Practitioner
- National Board of Chiropractors
- Member of Michigan Association of Chiropractors
- Doctor of Chiropractic Care
- Certified Applied Kinesiologist
- State Certified, Chiropractic License #2301009208
- Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist
- Gonstead Technique Certified
Faculty at Plasticity Brain Centers (Link)
Diplomate of American Chiropractic Neurology Board (Link)
Advancing Human Potential
In addition to rehabilitation, members of the Carrick Institute work to advance what humans can do using a unique mix of functional neurology and existing performance enhancement techniques. Here’s a bit of what Doctor Doubleday and his colleagues at the Carrick Institute have been working on: